• dozens of free skill-building workshops taught at our job centers
• free online programs through Metrix Learning
• professional certificate training programs
• hands-on-training and work experience opportunities
• Used by Fortune 500 companies to train internal staff, Skillsoft courses are recognized worldwide.
• FREE to all Santa Clara County residents courtesy of work2future.
• select Sean Guess as your career coach when you register.
“...not just back doing what I love, I am better at it thanks to the training at work2future...”
“work2future increased my self-confidence to get back there and do what I do best. I was able to fill the gap in my skills, and I am back working in my field. I am using the knowledge I gained in the project management training in managing other people. I am not just back doing what I love; I am better at it thanks to the training at work2future.”
- Monica P
• you can refresh your skills or learn something new with a free workshop or a professional certificate program.
• check out our Workshop Calendar to see what is happening this month.
we try to provide as many clients as possible with training. certificate programs have special enrollment requirements, such as recent lay-off, Veteran status, or income limits. your career coach will be able to determine if you qualify for program enrollment.
the work2future training team will provide you with all the program cost information. the cost varies between programs with many programs available at or below the share work2future pays. financial aid may be available to cover costs not covered by work2future. a financial aid counselor at the school can assist you with applying for financial aid.
one of our Adult and Community Education partners can help you. they are on-site for drop-in meetings at the San José job center. contact your Career Coach for drop-in hours or find an Adult and Community Education program near you.