USPS CAREER FAIR
Come to our CAREER FAIR and we will help you submit your online application for a job with the U.S. Postal Service. We’ll have computers on-site and HR staff and local Postmasters will be there to provide guidance.
We are hiring in SAN JOSE throughout the SOUTH BAY for the following positions:
City Carrier Assistant and Rural Carrier Associate: Do you like to work outdoors in a physically vigorous job that’ll maintain your active fitness level? Work independently? Our carriers provide a vital service to our communities.
***REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED*** seating and computers will be limited so register now and get your ticket before all spots are taken. We will have sessions at 9 a.m., 10:30 a.m., 12 p.m., and 1 p.m. We will accept walk-ins on a first-come-first-serve basis.
This event is being held at the San Jose Processing & Distribution Center located at 750 Lundy Ave, San Jose, CA 95101.
PLEASE NOTE; you must have an email address to apply for a job with the U.S. Postal Service.
- – High School Graduate or Equivalent
- – 18 yrs old at the time of appointment (or 16 yrs old if you’ve already graduated/GED)
- – U.S. Citizen OR Citizen of a U.S. territory OR Permanent Resident Status
- – You must have been living in the U.S. for the last 5 years to be able to complete the background investigation (there are very few exceptions to this rule)
- – Must pass a background investigation
- – Must pass the job assessment
- – Driving positions require a valid California Driver’s License and 2-year driving history
- – Men must be registered with Selective Service if applicable (men born in the U.S.A. and men who immigrated and lived in the U.S.A. Citizen during the age of 18-26)