Time is money, the saying goes, and lots of it gets lost in disorganization and disruption. We also deal
with a constant barrage of technology, people, and tasks that can contribute to that disorganization.
Many people find that they flit from one task to another, trying to get everything done. In this one-day
workshop, you will learn how to make the most of your time by getting a grip on your workflow and
office space, using your planner effectively, and delegating some of your work to other people.
- – Better organize yourself and your workspace for peak efficiency.
- – Understand the importance of, and the most useful techniques for, setting and achieving goals.
- – Identify the right things to be doing and develop plans for doing them.
- – Learn what to delegate and how to delegate well.
- – Take control of things that can derail your workplace productivity
Contact your Career Coach to register.
Not yet a client of work2future? book a call to get started