First Class | Introduction to Engineering
Free Non-Credit Engineering
EXCITING 3-WEEK ENGINEERING CLASS | JANUARY 4 – 22, 2021
- TO REGISTER EMAIL A COMPLETED APPLICATION TO:
- firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com
Introduction to Engineering [ENGR 500] Registration ID 105786
This course consists of a survey of the field of engineering including all aspects of activities and responsibilities of a practicing engineer. Various disciplines are introduced. Preparation and skills needed to successfully complete an engineering education and compete in the profession are detailed. Some historical perspective is included in order to provide a comprehensive view of the field. Topics such as the impact of engineering and technology on society, failures, successes, and current/future challenges are also included. This course is intended to provide a general overview of the engineering field to those who are planning on pursuing a technical career.
- Why Non-Credit Education?
- •. Explore engineering careers
- •. Gain foundational skills to succeed in college-level work
- •. Acquire technical training
- •. Expand knowledge
- •. Build confidence
- •. Meet other students