Google Drive is a free web-based application in which documents and spreadsheets can be created, edited, and stored online. Files can be accessed from any computer with an Internet connection and a full-featured Web browser. Users of Google Drive can import, create, edit, and update documents and spreadsheets in various fonts and file formats, combining text with formulas, lists, tables, and images. Google Drive it’s compatible with most presentation software and word processors.
- Students will learn:
- – All about Google Drive
- – Getting started with Google Drive
- – Creating Google documents & spreadsheets
- – Uploading files to Google Drive and managing files
- – How to share files and collaborate
- – How to import, convert and print documents
- – Create files, folders, and labels
- – Insert shapes and text boxes
Prerequisites: Basic computer knowledge.
Contact your Career Coach to register.
Not yet a client of work2future? book a call to get started