Microsoft Excel | Intermediate
This course builds on the skills and concepts taught in MS Excel 2016 Basic. Students will learn how to:
- use multiple worksheets and workbooks efficiently
- start working with more advanced formatting options including styles, themes, and backgrounds
- create outlines and subtotals
- create and apply cell names
- work with lists and tables
Last course for this series will be taught on January 31, 2022.
Prerequisites: MS Excel Basic workshop or equivalent experience.
Contact your Career Coach to register.
Not yet a client of work2future? book a call to get started