Earn and Learn Program | Evolve Manufacturing
Get started in the recession-proof Advanced Manufacturing industry
8-week, temporary, full-time paid work experience program with on-site training leading to Smart Manufacturing Technology Certificate from Ohlone College. Program placements start in Mid-February at $18.00/hr. Program participants will receive a laptop or tablet to use for the program and may qualify for supportive services, such as rent and utility support.
TO GET STARTED:
- Complete the Predictive Index Behavioral Assessment
- Register for this application event for more information and to start your enrollment with work2future OR book a Career Services call.
Presented in collaboration between work2future, Alameda County Workforce Development Board [ACWDB], Ohlone College, SF Made, Manufacture:San Jose, The City of Fremont, and Evolve Manufacturing Technologies, Inc.
Evolve Manufacturing Position Details:
Summary of Junior Assembler Position:
Performs a variety of repetitive operations to assist the assembly of products where method and sequence instruction are clearly written and described visually.
- • Repetitively filling and sealing bags of product
- • Repetitively placing labels on the product
- • Immediately notifies the Assembly Lead when problems arise.
- • Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- • Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- • Ensure materials being assembled are in accordance with the manufacturing work order.
- • Enrollment with work2future
- • Reliable Transportation
- • Must be able to sit/stand for an 8-hour shift