Database Basics [Microsoft Access]
Students will learn how to use databases by working hands-on with Microsoft Access
- Learn the purpose, advantages, and terminology of the relational database program.
- Create and relate tables, the basic building blocks of a relational database.
- Learn to build and use Queries to sort, filter, and format datasheets.
- Learn how to build and use Forms to enter and edit data, Reports to create professional-looking printouts to present the data.
- Demonstrate the differences between databases and spreadsheets.
- Master the tools of entering, archiving, and searching for data.