Bookkeeping and Accounting [Basics]
The course introduces concepts, terminology and practices of basic bookkeeping and how documents such as invoices, purchase orders, receipts, bank deposit slips and paychecks represent transactions that help companies maintain control and improve performance.
- Students will learn:
- – The accounting equation: Assets = Liabilities + Equity
- – Cash basis accounting versus accrual accounting
- – Basic accounting terminology and concepts
- – Elements of the balance sheet and profit and loss statement
- – The difference between customers, vendors, and employees
- – Purchase orders, invoices, receipts, and checks
- – Computerized accounting
*Prerequisites: Basic computer knowledge and MS Excel experience.
New sessions start on Monday and meet every day for 5 days.
Contact your Career Coach to register.
Not yet a client of work2future? book a call to get started