Amazon Application Event
Fastest way to get hired at Amazon.
Meet with Amazon Recruiter to discuss and apply for jobs.
- Meeting ID: 982 6625 8762
- Passcode: 224390
- One tap mobile
- +16468769923,,98266258762#,,,,,,0#,,224390# US (New York)
- Dial by your location
- +1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)
- +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
- Basic Qualifications:
- •18 years or older
- •High school, GED, or equivalent diploma
- •Ability to read and speak English for safety
- •Background check and Drug Test REQUIRED
No experience or resume required! No interview required!
- Delivery Stations
- Amazon’s delivery stations are the final stop before an order heads out for delivery to the customer’s door.
- Sortation Centers
- Our sort centers are the first step on the journey from the warehouse. You’ll be up on your feet moving and storing packages between trucks.
- Prime Now
- Enjoy the thrill of working with a small team to select and pack orders, and get items ready for delivery in an hour.
- Make a customer’s day by gathering and packing orders for a perfect delivery. You’ll be provided with the right gear to work in a refrigerated area.
- Whole Foods Market
- Get paid to shop. Shoppers choose flexible part-time schedules while earning industry-leading wages working in Whole Foods.
- APPLY DIRECTLY TO: amazon.com/bayareahourlyjobs
- You can also text “SFNOW7” to 77088
- •You will get a text to confirm you want to receive text alerts. Respond “Yes” to confirm.
- •Next it will prompt you for your Zip Code. Respond with your Zip code.
- •Congrats! You have opted in! You will now get updates on positions that open near you!